New Car Prices Too High? Meet the 2022 Kia Rio LX
Are new car prices keeping you away from even considering a new ride? It is no secret new vehicle prices are climbing thanks to inflation, but would you believe that you could get a BRAND NEW car with A/C, power windows and locks, and WIRELESS Apple CarPlay for under $20,000?
Sound too good to be true? Well, not at your local Kia dealership where the 2022 Kia Rio LX stickers for $17,700 as-tested and gets all those features plus over 40 MPG on the highway.
This entry model into the Kia brand may not be the most luxurious or exciting vehicle on the market, but it knows its purpose: be affordable to buy and own. Between its low sticker price, great fuel economy, and owning the best warranty in the business with a 10-year/100,000 mile warranty, this small sedan won’t kill your bank account.
We took this 2022 LX model out for a quick spin to see what a sub-$20,000 car is like here in 2022 and we were not disappointed.
2022 Kia Rio LX Specs:
* 1.6L Naturally Aspirated 4-Cylinder Engine
* 120 Horsepower
* 112 lb.-ft. of Torque
* Intelligent Variable Automatic Transmission
* Air Conditioning
* Tilt Steering Wheel with Mounted Audio Controls
* 6-Way Adjustable Driver's Seat
* 8-inch Touchscreen Display w/ Rear Camera & Dynamic Turn Lines
* Wireless Apple CarPlay® & Wireless Android Auto™
* Bluetooth® Wireless Technology w/ Streaming Audio
* Power Windows, Door Locks, and Heated Outside Mirrors
* Auto Headlight Control
* Six Airbags
* Electronic Stability Control
* Vehicle Stability Management
* Hill-Start Assist Control
* Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
* 13.7 Cubic Feet of Trunk Volume
* Starting Price: $16,450
* Price as-tested: $17,700
Looking to buy a Rio: